Lovely patina coloring serves as a backdrop for droplets of turquoise beads.
Long triangle copper shapes are hand cut and finished before they go into a salt and vinegar patina bath. When the process is complete, clear lacquer is applied to each piece to set the surface. Unique coloring on each piece guarantees one-of-a-kind jewelry from our small batch process.
Sterling silver ear wires are kind to sensitive ears.
- Materials: Copper,
- Length: 2.6 inches (67mm)
- Weight: 4.6g each (0.16oz)
- Style: Desert Jewelry
- Includes Asia Raine’s maker's mark to ensure authenticity
- Entirely handmade in Salt Lake City
- A patina is a coloration on the surface of the metal. Each piece is sealed to not rub off with normal wear and are not harmful to any skin.