This handmade pair of Sandstorm - Blue Patina Copper Earrings features a one of a kind coloration that results from the natural elements of salt and vinegar. Copper shapes are hand cut and finished before they go into a salt and vinegar patina bath. When the heat process is finished, clear lacquer is applied to each piece to set the color. Unique coloring on each piece guarantees one-of-a-kind jewelry from our small batch process.
Sterling silver ear wires are kind to sensitive ears.
- They measure 2" in length from your ear and weigh approximately 3 grams each (0.1 oz).
- Colors: Green/blue Patina (colors may vary)
- Materials: Copper, .95 Sterling Silver Earring Back
- Length: 2 inches (50.8mm)
- Weight: 3g each (0.10oz)
- Style: Desert Jewelry
- Includes Asia Raine’s maker's mark to ensure authenticity
- Entirely handmade in Salt Lake City