A silver circle takes up the dance with these blue/green copper patina earrings. Long, light geometric copper shapes are hand cut and finished before they go into a salt and vinegar patina bath. When the heat process is finished, clear lacquer is applied to each piece to set the color. Unique coloring on each piece guarantees one-of-a-kind jewelry from our small batch process.
Sterling silver ear wires are kind to sensitive ears.
- Colors: Green/Blue Patina (colors may vary)
- Materials: Copper, .95 Sterling Silver Earring Back
- Length: 23/4 inches (69.85mm)
- Weight: 7g each (0.25oz)
- Style: Desert Jewelry
- Includes Asia Raine’s maker's mark to ensure authenticity
- Entirely handmade in Salt Lake City
- A patina is a coloration on the surface of the metal. Each piece is sealed to not rub off with normal wear and are not harmful to any skin.