Copper Patina Earrings
A silver circle takes up the dance with these blue/green copper patina earrings. Long, light geometric copper shapes are hand cut and finished before they go into a salt and vinegar patina bath. When the heat process is finished, clear lacquer is applied to each piece to set the color. Unique coloring on each piece guarantees one-of-a-kind jewelry from our small batch process.
Sterling silver ear wires are kind to sensitive ears.
- Colors: Green/Blue Patina (colors may vary)
- Materials: Copper, .95 Sterling Silver Earring Back
- Length: 23/4 inches (69.85mm)
- Weight: 7g each (0.25oz)
- Style: Desert Jewelry
- Includes Asia Raine’s maker's mark to ensure authenticity
- Entirely handmade in Salt Lake City
- A patina is a coloration on the surface of the metal. Each piece is sealed to not rub off with normal wear and are not harmful to any skin.
All packages are shipping with Priority Mail USPS. Read More >
Take off your jewelry when swimming, showering, working out, gardening or doing other work that could damage your jewelry. Read More >